The letter, shared exclusively with TIME, comes after HHS said it is withholding Title X funds from 16 organizations.
Planned Parenthood said it received notice from the government that some of its Title X funding would be withheld.
Bridgercare was one of 16 grantees out of the 55-year-old Title X family planning program across the U.S. affected by this freeze.
Health providers across Maine warn that a pause in Title X funding could severely limit access to reproductive and ...
INDIANAPOLIS — Planned Parenthood says President Trump’s recent decision to withhold millions in funding from Indiana health ...
Last year, the Missouri Family Health Council received just under $8.5 million to fund contraceptive services and cancer screenings.
Planned Parenthood Great Plains was informed on Monday that the Trump administration has put Title X funds to Planned Parenthood health centers in Missouri and Oklahoma on hold.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Today, nine Planned Parenthood affiliates received notice from the Trump administration about plans to withhold Title X funding effective tomorrow, April 1. This decision will hurt ...
Trump's actions on immigration, executive orders, spending, tariffs and the Department of Government Efficiency have ...
A WWE champion who was forced to relinquish her title has now responded after receiving an offer. She took to social media to ...